A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Chad Carr:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Carr
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Carr Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Chad Carr, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Carr graduated from Tulane University, New Orleans.
Dr. Carr has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Salem Hospital
- Silverton Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Chad Lawrence Carr MD is a male Internist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Chad L. Carr practice?
- Dr. Chad Carr has 1 office location.
Dr. Chad Carr practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Salem, OR.
See Salem Internists and Salem Cardiologists.