A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Chad Carr:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Carr
Lupus Patient Education Patient education guide to systemic lupus erythematosus and less common forms of lupus.Before Visiting Dr. Carr Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Chad Carr, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Carr graduated from Tulane University, New Orleans.
Dr. Carr has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Salem Hospital
- Silverton Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Chad Lawrence Carr MD is a male Internist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Chad L. Carr practice?
- Dr. Chad Carr has 1 office location.
Dr. Chad Carr practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Salem, OR.
See Salem Internists and Salem Cardiologists.