Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- High Cholesterol Facts about high cholesterol, including risk factors for getting it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Chad Carr
Dr. Chad Carr, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Portland, OR, with another office in Salem, OR. He has 13 years of experience. His specialties include Cardiovascular Disease and Internal Medicine. Dr. Carr is affiliated with Adventist Medical Center, Salem Hospital and Silverton Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Chad Carr has the following 2 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Chad Carr is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Portland, OR.
Dr. Charles Colip
Gastroenterology, Internal Medicine
Portland, OR 0.01 mi40
Dr. Fawaz Alhumaid
Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology, Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease
Portland, OR 0.01 mi14
Dr. Gerald Schoepflin
Rheumatology, Internal Medicine
Portland, OR 0.01 mi47