Get the facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent Coronary artery angioplasty with stent facts, including who needs it.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Deep Vein Thrombosis Facts about deep vein thrombosis (DVT), including symptoms & causes.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- High Blood Pressure Facts about high blood pressure; its causes and complications.
- High Cholesterol Facts about high cholesterol, including risk factors for getting it.
- Obesity Facts about obesity, including causes, risks & doctors who treat it.
- Pulmonary Embolism Facts about pulmonary embolism, including symptoms and risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Chad Christopherson
Dr. Chad Christopherson, MD, FACC, FSCAI is a Doctor primarily located in San Antonio, TX. He has 23 years of experience. His specialties include Interventional Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease and Cardiology. Dr. Christopherson is affiliated with Metropolitan Methodist Hospital, Baptist Medical Center and CHRISTUS Santa Rosa Hospital. Dr. Christopherson has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Chad Christopherson has the following 3 specialties
- Interventional Cardiology
An interventional cardiologist has the same training as a cardiologist and they're well-versed in all types of heart disease and how to diagnose heart problems. The difference is that interventional cardiologists have additional expertise and...
- Cardiovascular Disease
Cardiologists are doctors who specialize in the diagnosis, prevention and treatment of conditions related to the heart and blood vessels.
A patient may be referred to a cardiologist if he experiences symptoms like chest pains, shortness...
Dr. Chad Christopherson is similar to the following 3 Doctors near San Antonio, TX.
Dr. Jorge Magallon
Interventional Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine
San Antonio, TX 0 mi14
Dr. Juan Martinez
Interventional Cardiology, Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease
San Antonio, TX 0 mi9
Dr. Dominique Beaudry
Interventional Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology
San Antonio, TX 0 mi15