A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Chad Cleven:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Chad Cleven, Internal Medicine, Adolescent Medicine is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cleven
Specialties & Research
Dr. Chad Cleven, DO is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Adolescent Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Cleven graduated from The University Of Health And Sciences, Phnom Penh. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Cleven has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Providence General Medical Center
- Providence Everett Medical Center - Mill Creek Campus
- Providence Everett Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Chad J Cleven DO is a male Internist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Adolescent Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Chad J. Cleven practice?
- Dr. Chad Cleven has 1 office location.
- Dr. Chad Cleven practices Internal Medicine and Adolescent Medicine near Tulalip, WA.