A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Chad Cleven:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Chad Cleven, Internal Medicine, Adolescent Medicine is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Chad Cleven, DO is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Adolescent Medicine
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Cleven graduated from The University Of Health And Sciences, Phnom Penh. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Cleven has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Providence General Medical Center
- Providence Everett Medical Center - Mill Creek Campus
- Providence Everett Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Cleven accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 20 plans
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield - 11 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Premera Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 7 plans
- Unicare - 5 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 1 plan
- Cigna - 8 plans
- Humana - 10 plans