A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Chad Cleven:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Chad Cleven, Internal Medicine, Adolescent Medicine is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cleven
Asthma Patient Education Use our asthma patient education guide to talk to your doctor about the questions and concerns you have in formulating the right asthma treatment plan for you.Before Visiting Dr. Cleven Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Chad Cleven, DO is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Adolescent Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Cleven graduated from The University Of Health And Sciences, Phnom Penh. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Cleven has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Providence General Medical Center
- Providence Everett Medical Center - Mill Creek Campus
- Providence Everett Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Chad J Cleven DO is a male Internist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Adolescent Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Chad J. Cleven practice?
- Dr. Chad Cleven has 3 office locations.
Dr. Chad Cleven practices Internal Medicine and Adolescent Medicine near Kirkland, WA.
Additional practice locations include: Tulalip, WA and Everett, WA.
See Kirkland Internists and Kirkland Adolescent Specialists.