A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Chad Cleven:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Chad Cleven, Internal Medicine, Adolescent Medicine is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Chad Cleven, DO is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Adolescent Medicine
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Cleven graduated from The University Of Health And Sciences, Phnom Penh. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Cleven has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Providence General Medical Center
- Providence Everett Medical Center - Mill Creek Campus
- Providence Everett Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Cleven accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 20 plans
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield - 11 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Premera Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 7 plans
- Unicare - 5 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 1 plan
- Cigna - 8 plans
- Humana - 10 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Chad J. Cleven practice?
Dr. Chad Cleven practices Internal Medicine, Adolescent Medicine, General Practice, and Pediatric Adolescent Medicine near Everett, WA.
See Everett Internists, Everett Adolescent Specialists, Everett General Practitioners, and Everett Pediatricians.