A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Chad Cox:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Chad Cox is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Chad Cox, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Cox graduated from University of Arkansas , Little Rock. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Cox has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Holy Cross Medical Center
- Henry Mayo Newhall Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Chad Everett Cox MD is a male Internist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Chad E. Cox practice?
- Dr. Chad Cox has 1 office location.
Dr. Chad Cox practices Internal Medicine near Newhall, CA.
See Newhall Internists.