A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Chad Crawley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Chad Crawley is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Crawley graduated from Oklahoma State University , Tulsa. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Crawley has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Atoka Memorial Hospital
- Community Hospital Lakeview
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Chad Crawley DO is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 4 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Chad Crawley practice?
- Dr. Chad Crawley has 2 office locations.
Dr. Chad Crawley practices Orthopaedic Surgery near McAlester, OK.
See McAlester Surgeons.