Learn more about Dr. Chad Domangue:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Chad Domangue is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Domangue
Migraines Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about migranes, a neurological disorder that causes tension headaches and nausea.Before Visiting Dr. Domangue Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Chad Domangue, MD is board certified in Neurology and Pain Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Domangue graduated from Louisiana State University at New Orleans. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Domangue has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Thibodaux Regional Medical Center
- North Oaks Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Chad M Domangue MD is a male Neurologist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Pain Medicine, Neurology, and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Chad M. Domangue practice?
- Dr. Chad Domangue has 1 office location.
Dr. Chad Domangue practices Pain Medicine, Neurology, and Pain Medicine near Covington, LA.
See Covington Pain Management Doctors and Covington Neurologists.