A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Chad Dunn:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Chad Dunn, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Dunn graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Dunn has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Sentara Norfolk Genl Hosp
- Williamsburg Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Chad Brian Dunn MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 5 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Chad B. Dunn practice?
- Dr. Chad Dunn has 3 office locations.
Dr. Chad Dunn practices Emergency Medicine near Williamsburg, VA.
See Williamsburg Emergency Physicians.