A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Chad Engan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Chad Engan is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Engan
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Engan Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Chad Engan, FACS, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Breast Diseases
- Digestive System Abnormalities
- Endocrine Disorders
- Liver Diseases
- Minimally Invasive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Engan graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Engan has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Benefis Healthcare
- Benefis Health Care East Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Chad M Engan FACS and MD is a male Surgeon, has 14 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Chad M. Engan practice?
- Dr. Chad Engan has 1 office location.
Dr. Chad Engan practices Surgery near Great Falls, MT.
See Great Falls Surgeons.