A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Chad Faber:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Chad Faber is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Faber
Diabetes Patient Education Learn about types of diabetes and diabetic patient symptoms, causes and treatments with out patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Faber Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Faber graduated from Michigan State University College of Osteopathic Medicine, East Lansing.
Dr. Faber has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Spectrum Health Medical Center
- Plains Regional Medical Center Clovis
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Chad Alen Faber DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 16 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Chad A. Faber practice?
- Dr. Chad Faber has 2 office locations.
Dr. Chad Faber practices Family Medicine and General Practice near Allendale, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Capac, MI.
See Allendale Primary Care Doctors.