A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Chad Faber:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Faber graduated from Michigan State University College of Osteopathic Medicine, East Lansing.
Dr. Faber has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Spectrum Health Medical Center
- Plains Regional Medical Center Clovis
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Chad Alen Faber DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 14 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Chad A. Faber practice?
- Dr. Chad Faber has 3 office locations.
Dr. Chad Faber practices Family Medicine and General Practice near Allendale, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Capac, MI.
See Allendale Primary Care Doctors.