Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Chad Finer
Dr. Chad Finer, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Lebanon, NH, with another office in Lebanon, NH. He has 37 years of experience. His specialties include Emergency Medicine and Internal Medicine. Dr. Finer is affiliated with Alice Peck Day Memorial Hospital, New London Hospital and North Country Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Chad Finer has the following 2 specialties
- Emergency Medicine
An emergency physician is a doctor who is an expert in handling conditions of an urgent and extremely dangerous nature. These specialists work in the emergency room (ER) departments of hospitals where they oversee cases involving cardiac distress,...
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Chad Finer is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Lebanon, NH.
Dr. Brooke Judd
Critical Care Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Sleep Medicine, Internal Medicine
Lebanon, NH 0.01 mi19
Dr. Joan Zinkawich
Lebanon, NH 0.01 mi27
Dr. Susannah Clark
Internal Medicine, Hospice and Palliative Medicine
Lebanon, NH 0.01 mi16