A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Chad Fleming:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Chad Fleming is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Fleming
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Fleming Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Chad Fleming, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Kidney Cancer
- Liver Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Fleming graduated from University of Arizona, Tucson.
Dr. Fleming has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Rochester Methodist Hospital
- St Marys Hospital - Rochester
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Chad J Fleming MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Chad J. Fleming practice?
- Dr. Chad Fleming has 1 office location.
Dr. Chad Fleming practices Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology near Rochester, MN.
See Rochester Radiologists.