A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Chad Fleming:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Chad Fleming, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Kidney Cancer
- Liver Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Fleming graduated from University of Arizona, Tucson.
Dr. Fleming has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Rochester Methodist Hospital
- St Marys Hospital - Rochester
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Chad Jeremy Fleming MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Chad J. Fleming practice?
- Dr. Chad Fleming has 1 office location.
Dr. Chad Fleming practices Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology near Rochester, MN.
See Rochester Radiologists.