A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Chad Fleming:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Fleming
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Fleming Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Chad Fleming, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Kidney Cancer
- Liver Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Fleming graduated from University of Arizona, Tucson.
Dr. Fleming has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Rochester Methodist Hospital
- St Marys Hospital - Rochester
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Chad J Fleming MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Chad J. Fleming practice?
- Dr. Chad Fleming has 4 office locations.
Dr. Chad Fleming practices Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology near Rochester, MN.
Additional practice locations include: Kasson, MN and Austin, MN.
See Rochester Radiologists.