A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Chad Frank:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Chad Frank is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Osteopathic Manipulation
Education & Awards
Dr. Frank graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Frank has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hospital Pembroke
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Chad Erik Frank DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 10 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine, Neuromusculoskeletal Medicine & OMM, and Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Chad E. Frank practice?
- Dr. Chad Frank has 1 office location.
Dr. Chad Frank practices Family Medicine, Neuromusculoskeletal Medicine & OMM, and Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Plantation, FL.
See Plantation Family Physicians, Plantation Osteopaths, and Plantation Physiatrists.