A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Chad Friedman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Chad Friedman is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Friedman
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Friedman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Chad Friedman, MD is board certified in Reproductive Endocrinology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Female Infertility
- Male Infertility
- Ovarian Diseases
- Polycystic Ovary Syndrome (PCOS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Friedman graduated from University of Chicago. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Friedman has 9 hospital affiliations:
- The Ohio State University Hospital
- James Cancer Hosp And Solove Rsch Inst
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Chad I Friedman MD is a male Reproductive Endorinologist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Reproductive Endocrinology.
- Where does Dr. Chad I. Friedman practice?
- Dr. Chad Friedman has 1 office location.
Dr. Chad Friedman practices Reproductive Endocrinology near Columbus, OH.
See Columbus Endocrinologists.