A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Chad Friedman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Chad Friedman is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Friedman
Diabetic Nerve Pain Patient Education Read our patient education guide and understand diabetic nerve pain and symptoms and treatments for nerve damage.Before Visiting Dr. Friedman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Chad Friedman, MD is board certified in Reproductive Endocrinology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Female Infertility
- Male Infertility
- Ovarian Diseases
- Polycystic Ovary Syndrome (PCOS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Friedman graduated from University of Chicago. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Friedman has 9 hospital affiliations:
- The Ohio State University Hospital
- James Cancer Hosp And Solove Rsch Inst
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Chad I Friedman MD is a male Reproductive Endorinologist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Reproductive Endocrinology.
- Where does Dr. Chad I. Friedman practice?
- Dr. Chad Friedman has 1 office location.
Dr. Chad Friedman practices Reproductive Endocrinology near Columbus, OH.
See Columbus Endocrinologists.