Learn about the symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Facts about menorrhagia; causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Chad Friedman
Dr. Chad Friedman, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Columbus, OH. He has 39 years of experience. His specialties include Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility and Obstetrics and Gynecology. Dr. Friedman is affiliated with OhioHealth Riverside Methodist Hospital, Ohio State University Hospital East and James Cancer Hospital. Dr. Friedman has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Chad Friedman has the following 2 specialties
- Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment...
Dr. Chad Friedman is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Columbus, OH.
Dr. Laura Londra
Obstetrics and Gynecology, Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility
Columbus, OH 0 mi19
Dr. Steven Williams
Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility, Obstetrics and Gynecology, Gynecology
Columbus, OH 0 mi35
Dr. Grant Schmidt
Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility, Obstetrics and Gynecology
Columbus, OH 0 mi40