A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Chad Gray:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Chad Gray, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Gray graduated from The University of Texas at San Antonio. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Gray has 7 hospital affiliations:
- University Medical Center - Lubbock
- Johns Community Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Gray accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 20 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 2 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 1 plan
- Lovelace Health Plan - 2 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Medicare - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Chad E. Gray practice?
Dr. Chad Gray practices Family Medicine near Marble Falls, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Johnson City, TX and Shallowater, TX.
See Marble Falls Family Physicians.