Overall Review

3.9

July 13th, 2012
Dr Guetersloh is awesome
Best pediatrician - really, deeply cares about his patient and answers all questions patiently. Has the experience of being a parent. Great with kids,

May 10th, 2012
Fantastic Pediatrician
Dr. Guetersloh is an amazing pediatrician. I trust him with both of my daughters and have since they were born. We have been patients of his for twelve years now. He is very knowledgeable and caring. Booking the office appointment is easy and painless, and the office staff are always pleasant and helpful. We will never go to anyone else. He will be our pediatrician until my girls are in college!

March 24th, 2011
Dr. G is excellent
My daughters have been seeing Dr. G sense birth. I have known him for 5 years now. He is an excellent doctor. It's easy to see he really cares about my daughters. You have to book a few months in advance for yearly check ups. That is par for any doctor in the DFW area. However on days when one of my daughters woke up sick he was able to see them the same day and most of the time in the morning hours pretty fast. Once we had a medical emergency where my daughter got hurt and I called his office and they said come right away. Dr. G was in treating my daughter within minutes of our arrival. We have also ran into him out at places like the store and he always stops and talks not only with my wife and I, but the girls as well. As any parent knows children having to go see a doctor is a scary thing esp when they think about shots. My daughters, like most kids, hate getting them. However even seeing that they have got shots both my daughters love going to see Dr. G and both have said they want to be like Dr. G when they grow up. He has given my children the best care from the first moments of their lives and still does now. I think that it is worth noting that Dr. G has a new office and it is a lot easier now. He also has two waiting rooms. One for check ups and non sick children and one for children who are sick. I really love the fact that when we go to check ups even in the middle of flu season we do not have to worry about having sick children in the same area if my girls are not sick.

February 4th, 2010
Dr. G
Dr. G is the BEST Dr. I drive an hour to take my son to see him. He is great and is very caring. He answers all my questions and makes sure that we are satisfied before we leave. WE LOVE HIM!!!

October 3rd, 2009
POOR SERVICE
Dr. Gutersloh and his office are too busy and do not care to spend enough time with parents and their children. Not only that, I feel he is a poor clinician even for the most mundane conditions and diagnosis