A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Chad Gunnlaugsson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Chad Gunnlaugsson is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gunnlaugsson
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Gunnlaugsson Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Chad Gunnlaugsson, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology and Otolaryngology - Sleep Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Gunnlaugsson graduated from University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Gunnlaugsson has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Hospital Northeast
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Chad Bjorn Gunnlaugsson MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Chad B. Gunnlaugsson practice?
- Dr. Chad Gunnlaugsson has 1 office location.
Dr. Chad Gunnlaugsson practices Otolaryngology and Sleep Medicine near Columbia, SC.
See Columbia Otolaryngologists.