A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Chad Gunnlaugsson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Chad Gunnlaugsson is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Chad Gunnlaugsson, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology and Otolaryngology - Sleep Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Gunnlaugsson graduated from University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Gunnlaugsson has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Palmetto Health Richland
- Providence Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Chad Bjorn Gunnlaugsson MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Chad B. Gunnlaugsson practice?
- Dr. Chad Gunnlaugsson has 2 office locations.
Dr. Chad Gunnlaugsson practices Otolaryngology and Sleep Medicine near Columbia, SC.
Additional practice locations include: Ann Arbor, MI.
See Columbia Otolaryngologists and Columbia Sleep Medicine Doctors.