Dr. Chad Gunnlaugsson MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

September 7th, 2012
Dr. Chad Gunnlaugsson saved my life when he was working at Tallahassee Memorial Hospital, and for that, I owe him my eternal gratitude. He is a kind, caring, and very generous gentleman, and I have no doubt in my mind that he would treat you with the same warmth and respect with which he treated me when I was very ill.

February 3rd, 2012
Highly Recommend
Dr. G is very straight to the point but has a warm personality as well. Very knowledgeable and skilled. He explained my procedure thoroughly and did an incredible job with my surgery. One of the best doctors that I've ever seen!

October 26th, 2011
G's the man.
Dr. G.provides his patients with the best care available in the area. His staff is well trained and very accomodating. I would recommend anyone to see Dr. G.

January 11th, 2011
Thorough, knowledgeable, caring doctor
Dr. G. has a friendly but professional bedside manner. I have found him to be very thorough in making diagnoses for me and my family members, and I never feel rushed through my appointment. With multiple board certifications, he is able to provide comprehensive care with regards to ENT, allergies, and sleep medicine. He also does facial plastic surgery, although I do not have experience with those procedures. I wish his office hours were a bit more convenient, but it is 100% worth a little bit of inconvenience for the quality of care that he provides. I followed Dr. G. from his previous group practice to his new private practice, and I am 100% happy that I did so.