A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Chad Haldeman-Englert:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Chad Haldeman-Englert, MD is board certified in Clinical Genetics (M.D.) and Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Haldeman-Englert graduated from MD Penn State University College of Medicine.
Dr. Haldeman-Englert has 3 hospital affiliations:
- North Carolina Baptist Hospitals
- Davie County Hospital
- Wake Forest University Baptist Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Chad Robert Haldeman-Englert MD is a male Medical Geneticist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics, Clinical Genetics, and M.D..
- Where does Dr. Chad R. Haldeman-Englert practice?
- Dr. Chad Haldeman-Englert has 2 office locations.
Dr. Chad Haldeman-Englert practices Pediatrics, Clinical Genetics, and M.D. near Winston Salem, NC.
Additional practice locations include: Winston-Salem, NC.
See Winston Salem Pediatricians and Winston Salem Geneticists.