A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Chad Haldeman-Englert:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Haldeman-Englert
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Haldeman-Englert Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Chad Haldeman-Englert, MD is board certified in Clinical Genetics (M.D.) and Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Haldeman-Englert graduated from MD Penn State University College of Medicine.
Dr. Haldeman-Englert has 3 hospital affiliations:
- North Carolina Baptist Hospitals
- Davie County Hospital
- Wake Forest University Baptist Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Chad Haldeman-Englert MD is a male Medical Geneticist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics, Clinical Genetics, and M.D..
- Where does Dr. Chad Haldeman-Englert practice?
- Dr. Chad Haldeman-Englert has 1 office location.
Dr. Chad Haldeman-Englert practices Pediatrics, Clinical Genetics, and M.D. near Greensboro, NC.
See Greensboro Pediatricians and Greensboro Geneticists.