More than 22 million Americans of all ages have asthma. Prepare to talk to your doctor about symptoms, diagnosis and treatment options.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Chad Haldeman-Englert
Dr. Chad Haldeman-Englert, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Winston Salem, NC, with another office in Greensboro, NC. He has 10 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine, Pediatrics and Medical Genetics. Dr. Haldeman-Englert is affiliated with Davie County Hospital, North Carolina Baptist Hospitals and Wake Forest University Baptist Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Chad Haldeman-Englert has the following 3 specialties
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
- Medical Genetics
Geneticists are doctors with expertise in genetic or hereditary disorders. Many of the diseases we get are inherited, or passed on through the genes of our biological parents. These specialists study the biology behind a genetic disorder's origin,...
Dr. Chad Haldeman-Englert is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Winston Salem, NC.
Dr. Joseph Tobin
Anesthesiology, Pediatrics, Pediatric Critical Care Medicine
Winston Salem, NC 0 mi30
Dr. Rahimullah Asad
Internal Medicine, Pediatric Critical Care Medicine
Winston Salem, NC 0 mi10
Dr. Robert Dillard
Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine, Pediatrics
Winston Salem, NC 0 mi45