A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Chad Hamner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Chad Hamner is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Chad Hamner, MD is board certified in Pediatric Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Cardiac Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Hamner graduated from University of Alabama at Birmingham.
Dr. Hamner has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
- Harris Methodist H E B
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Chad E Hamner MD is a male Pediatric Surgeon, has 12 years of experience and practices in Pediatric Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Chad E. Hamner practice?
- Dr. Chad Hamner has 2 office locations.
Dr. Chad Hamner practices Pediatric Surgery near Fort Worth, TX.
See Fort Worth Pediatric Surgeons.