A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Chad Hamner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Chad Hamner, MD is board certified in Surgery, Pediatric Surgery, and Surgical Critical Care.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Cardiac Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Hamner graduated from University of Alabama at Birmingham.
Dr. Hamner has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Fort Worth
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Hamner accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 2 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 2 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Cook Children’s Health Plan - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Chad E. Hamner practice?
Dr. Chad Hamner practices Surgery, Pediatric Surgery, Surgical Critical Care, and Critical Care Medicine near Fort Worth, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Denton, TX and Southlake, TX.
See Fort Worth Surgeons, Fort Worth Pediatric Surgeons, and Fort Worth Critical Care Practitioners.