The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Chad Hamner
Dr. Chad Hamner, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Fort Worth, TX, with another office in Fort Worth, TX. He has 17 years of experience. His specialties include Pediatric Surgery and General Surgery. Dr. Hamner is affiliated with Texas Health Harris Methodist Fort Worth, Baylor All Saints Medical Center at Fort Worth and Texas Health Arlington Memorial. Dr. Hamner has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. Chad Hamner has the following 2 specialties
- Pediatric Surgery
A pediatric surgeon is a qualified surgeon who has additional training in performing surgery on young patients, including fetuses (neonatal or fetal surgery), infants, children, adolescents and teenagers.
Because pediatric patients are...
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...
Dr. Chad Hamner is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Fort Worth, TX.
Dr. Johnnie Honeycutt Jr
Neurological Surgery, Pediatric Surgery
Fort Worth, TX 0.01 mi23
Dr. Vincent Tam
Vascular Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, General Surgery
Fort Worth, TX 0.01 mi34
Dr. Timothy Black
Fort Worth, TX 0.05 mi34