A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Chad Hanson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Chad Hanson, Orthopaedic Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hanson
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Hanson Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
- Sprains and Strains
Education & Awards
Dr. Hanson graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Hanson has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Rose Siena Hospital
- St Rose Dominican Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Chad Michael Hanson MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 8 years of experience and practices in Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Chad M. Hanson practice?
- Dr. Chad Hanson has 1 office location.
Dr. Chad Hanson practices Sports Medicine near Las Vegas, NV.
See Las Vegas Orthopedic Surgeons.