A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Chad Hanson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Chad Hanson, Orthopaedic Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
- Sprains and Strains
Education & Awards
Dr. Hanson graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Hanson has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Rose Siena Hospital
- ST ROSE DOMINICAN HOSP - San Martin
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Chad Michael Hanson MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 6 years of experience and practices in Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Chad M. Hanson practice?
- Dr. Chad Hanson has 4 office locations.
Dr. Chad Hanson practices Sports Medicine near Henderson, NV.
Additional practice locations include: Las Vegas, NV.
See Henderson Surgeons.