A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Chad Hanson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Chad Hanson, Orthopaedic Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hanson
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Hanson Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
- Sprains and Strains
Education & Awards
Dr. Hanson graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Hanson has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Rose Siena Hospital
- St Rose Dominican Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Chad Michael Hanson MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 8 years of experience and practices in Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Chad M. Hanson practice?
- Dr. Chad Hanson has 1 office location.
Dr. Chad Hanson practices Sports Medicine near Las Vegas, NV.
See Las Vegas Orthopedic Surgeons.