A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Chad Hogan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Chad Hogan is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hogan
Eating Disorders Patient Education Read all about treatments and doctors to see for various eating disorders by reading our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Hogan Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Chad Hogan, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Varicose Veins
- Venous Insufficiency
Education & Awards
Dr. Hogan graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.
Dr. Hogan has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Azle
- Harris Continued Care Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Chad Alan Hogan MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 14 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Chad A. Hogan practice?
- Dr. Chad Hogan has 1 office location.
Dr. Chad Hogan practices Family Medicine near Grapevine, TX.
See Grapevine Family Physicians.