A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Chad Hogan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Chad Hogan is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Chad Hogan, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Hogan graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Hogan has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Azle
- Harris Continued Care Hospital
- Texas Health Physicians Group
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Hogan accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Unicare - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 4 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Cigna - 12 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Chad A. Hogan practice?
Dr. Chad Hogan practices Family Medicine near Grapevine, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Fort Worth, TX.
See Grapevine Family Physicians.