A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Chad Hogan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Chad Hogan is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hogan
GERD Patient Education Learn all about GERD or gastroesopageal reflux disease with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Hogan Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Chad Hogan, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Varicose Veins
- Venous Insufficiency
Education & Awards
Dr. Hogan graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Hogan has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Azle
- Harris Continued Care Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Chad Alan Hogan MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 15 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Chad A. Hogan practice?
- Dr. Chad Hogan has 1 office location.
Dr. Chad Hogan practices Family Medicine near Grapevine, TX.
See Grapevine Primary Care Doctors.