A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Chad Holien:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Chad Holien, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Holien graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis.
Dr. Holien has 11 hospital affiliations:
- St. Cloud Hospital
- Monticello-Big Lake Community Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Holien accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Minnesota - 3 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Chad A. Holien practice?
Dr. Chad Holien practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Mora, MN.
Additional practice locations include: Sartell, MN.
See Mora Orthopedic Surgeons.