A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Chad Holien:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Chad Holien is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Holien
Bowel Incontinence Patient Education Our bowel incontinence patient education guide explains causes and treatment options for fecal issues.Before Visiting Dr. Holien Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Chad Holien, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Holien graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis.
Dr. Holien has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Monticello-Big Lake Community Hospital
- St. Cloud Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Chad Austin Holien MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 14 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Chad A. Holien practice?
- Dr. Chad Holien has 1 office location.
Dr. Chad Holien practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Sartell, MN.
See Sartell Surgeons.