A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Chad Holien:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Chad Holien is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Holien
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Holien Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Chad Holien, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Holien graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis.
Dr. Holien has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Monticello-Big Lake Community Hospital
- St. Cloud Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Chad Austin Holien MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 15 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Chad A. Holien practice?
- Dr. Chad Holien has 1 office location.
Dr. Chad Holien practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Sartell, MN.
See Sartell Surgeons.