A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Chad Clark:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Chad Clark is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Chad Clark, DO is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Clark graduated from A.T. Still University - Kirksville.
Dr. Clark has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Centura Health-Avista Adventist Hospital
- Evans U S Army Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Chad Jeremy Clark DO is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Chad J. Clark practice?
- Dr. Chad Clark has 4 office locations.
Dr. Chad Clark practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Colorado Springs, CO.
Additional practice locations include: Denver, CO.
See Colorado Springs Obstetricians & Gynecologists.