Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Chad Clark
Dr. Chad Clark, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Park City, UT. He has 16 years of experience. His specialties include Obstetrics and Gynecology and Family Medicine. Dr. Clark is affiliated with Park City Medical Center, St. Anthony Summit and Evans Army Community Hospital. Dr. Clark has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Chad Clark has the following 2 specialties
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment...
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for...
Dr. Chad Clark is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Park City, UT.
Dr. Christopher Hays
Family Medicine, Legal Medicine, Sports Medicine
Park City, UT 0.01 mi27
Dr. Jeanne Falk
Obstetrics and Gynecology
Park City, UT 0.01 mi16
Dr. John Paas
Obstetrics, Obstetrics and Gynecology
Park City, UT 0.12 mi25