A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Chad Kauffman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Chad Kauffman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Education & Awards
Dr. Kauffman graduated from Ohio University , Athens.
Dr. Kauffman has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Coshocton County Memorial Hospital
- Knox Community Hospital
- St. Francis Hospital - Indianapolis
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Chad Ryan Kauffman DO is a male Ophthalmologist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Chad R. Kauffman practice?
- Dr. Chad Kauffman has 3 office locations.
Dr. Chad Kauffman practices Ophthalmology near Indianapolis, IN.
Additional practice locations include: Coshocton, OH and Mount Vernon, OH.
See Indianapolis Ophthalmologists.