A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Chad Klauser:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Chad Klauser, Maternal-Fetal Medicine is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Chad Klauser, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Maternal & Fetal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Fetal Ultrasound
- Gestational Diabetes
- HELLP Syndrome
- High Risk Obstetrics
- High Risk Pregnancy
- Pregnancy-Induced Hypertension
- Systemic Lupus Erythematosus (SLE)
Education & Awards
Dr. Klauser graduated from University of Alabama at Birmingham. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Klauser has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Nyu Hospital For Joint Diseases
- NYU Hospitals Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Chad Kendall Klauser MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Maternal & Fetal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Chad K. Klauser practice?
- Dr. Chad Klauser has 3 office locations.
Dr. Chad Klauser practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Maternal & Fetal Medicine near New York, NY.
See New York Obstetricians & Gynecologists.