Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- High Cholesterol Facts about high cholesterol, including risk factors for getting it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Chad Kliger
Dr. Chad Kliger, MD is a Doctor primarily located in New York, NY, with another office in Staten Island, NY. He has 12 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine, Interventional Cardiology and Cardiology. Dr. Kliger is affiliated with Northwell Health Physician Partners Advanced Heart Physicians and Surgeons Network, North Shore Univ Hosp At Plainview and North Shore University Hospital At Syosset. He speaks English.
Dr. Chad Kliger has the following 3 specialties
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
- Interventional Cardiology
An interventional cardiologist has the same training as a cardiologist and they're well-versed in all types of heart disease and how to diagnose heart problems. The difference is that interventional cardiologists have additional expertise and...
Cardiologists are doctors who specialize in the diagnosis, prevention and treatment of conditions related to the heart and blood vessels.
A patient may be referred to a cardiologist if he experiences symptoms like chest pains, shortness...
Dr. Chad Kliger is similar to the following 3 Doctors near New York, NY.
Dr. David Coven
Interventional Cardiology, Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology
New York, NY 0 mi20
Dr. Zoran Lasic
Cardiology, Interventional Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine
New York, NY 0 mi27
Dr. Heustein Sy
New York, NY 0 mi10