Dr. Chad Kollas Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Chad Kollas?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

May 25th, 2017

I am grateful to have Dr. Kollas. He is one of the most compassionate, caring and a true PHYSICIAN . He listens with passion and treats me with respect. His charismatic personality, and honest opinion is the reason I will keep visiting him. His sincerity when he takes time to review everything up to going back to my first visit is real case management. I Thank Allah for choosing you to be one of 5**** MD

November 4th, 2015

the best doctor!!!!

February 28th, 2015

Dr Kollas is one if those doctors you come across once or twice in your life. He is an extremely knowledgeable physician, writes articles, heads up department, chair director at consortiums and head speaker at industry group meetings, etc. He is easy to talk with and is caring, helpful, and a genuinely kind person everytime I see him there is that consistency about him. Because of having stage iv breast cancer I see him for chronic pain/palliative care as I am in major discomfort due to nerve, joint, spine and other systems damage due to the cancer and treatments - he looks at MRI or PET/CT scans right there in he examining room and will show and explain results in a way you can really understand, this is a valuable thing to me and I rely on him for this everytime I have a new scan done. He's sometimes hard to get appointments with because of going out of town on business, or he's booked up solid but I've learned how to deal with it and that's "book early" for when you need to see him, don't call the week before - you won't get in. His supporting staff are also highly competent too. My messages always reach the nurse and he/she calls me back lretty much within 30 minutes and they've helped me each and every time with prrscriptions, or insurance paperwork, etc. A great group really!

December 15th, 2014

I have been seeing Dr. Kollas for 14 years as my pain specialist and can't say enough good things about him. His bedside manner is wonderful and you can immediately tell that he has real feelings for his patients He does not "rush" you out of his office as most doctors do. My son or daughter attend all visits with me and also feel his compassion. We all love him. He thoroughly answers all questions in a manner that is to the point and easily understood. UF Health Care is fortunate to have such a remarkable doctor on their staff! Thank God for this impressive doctor. I have terminal breast cancer and his treatment toward me has made life much more bearable.

April 11th, 2014

The most caring Dr. I have ever met

Dr. Kollas was my mothers (Belinda) doctor during her bout with cancer. She saw him off and on for over 5 years until God called her home. When she was in and out of the hospital he would always come and check on her without her even asking for him. His bedside manner should be the mold for all to follow. He was compasionate, attentive and caring. I can not say enough wonderful things about him. He is an angel here on earth that God has given an amazing talent to. Dr. Kollas, if you read this, thank you from the bottom of my heart for your care of my mother.

April 11th, 2017