A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Chad LaGrange:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Chad LaGrange is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Chad LaGrange, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
Education & Awards
Dr. LaGrange graduated from University of Missouri at Kansas City.
Dr. LaGrange has 4 hospital affiliations:
- University of Kentucky Hospital
- The Nebraska Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Chad Allen LaGrange MD is a male Urologist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Chad A. LaGrange practice?
- Dr. Chad LaGrange has 3 office locations.
Dr. Chad LaGrange practices Urology near Lexington, KY.
Additional practice locations include: Omaha, NE.
See Lexington Urologists.