Internists, Gastroenterologist (digestive)
7200 Wyoming Spgs
Ste 1300
Round Rock, TX 78681
512-244-2273
Locations and availability (5)

2.5

|  Great Bedside Manner, Intelligent, Compassionate  |  show details
by babsie on Oct 7th, 2013

I had a pre op lab test and I was found to be severely anemic. My surgery was cancelled and I was sent to the ER to be admitted to find the source of bleeding. Dr. Long was there quickly, I was given blood, iron, had tests, the pill, cam and he came every day. He explained every test, allowed us to as questions, and was kind. I found him to be knowledgeable about his field and followed up extensively. I found no problems with him and appreciated his care and speaking to my family even phoning my husband when my husband was not at the hospital to let him know how I was doing.

|  Never showed up at the E.R.  |  show details
Aug 14th, 2013

I know why it was easy to get an appointment with Dr. Long; he is horrible. I had a sever pathogen causing bloody stools with flesh being eliminated. I was at the same hospital as he, in the parking lot, yet he sent me to another hospital (across town) When I arrived at the E.R. he had not called ahead nor did he show up. He was initially contacted on Sunday and received message of urgent situation. He NEVER CALLED me and by Tuesday I had to be admitted for dehydration and FINALLY had tests run. Patient beware!!!!

|  Not qualifies to mop the floors of a real doctor  |  show details
Oct 24th, 2012

Think he should not be licensed

|  Dr Long has changed my life  |  show details
Oct 12th, 2011

For 10 years I suffered from persistent diarrhea (up to 20 times/day). I was miserable and was not comfortable doing much more than working and staying at home. I'd gone to multiple gastroenterologists and took many prescriptions, but none helped, even remotely. I moved to Austin in 2010 and found Dr. Long. We tried a couple prescriptions the third prescription I tried has almost completely eliminated the embarassing and debilitating condition. He really has changed my life for the better and I'm able to get out and do things I haven't done in over 10 years.

|  great doctor  |  show details
Aug 26th, 2011

I've suffered from acid reflux for too many years with out treating it. Dr Long found the root of the problem and I feel like a new person!

|  show details
May 5th, 2011

This M.D. is a class act. He is charming, intelligent and professional. Spent plenty of time with me and doesn't interrupt every 10 seconds, which doctors are notorious for.