A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Chad Manke:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Chad Manke, Orthopaedic Surgeon, Hand Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Chad Manke, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Manke graduated from Wayne State University School of Medicine, Year 1998, Degree Type: M.D. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Manke has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Sentara Leigh Hospital
- Chesapeake Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Chad R Manke MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. Chad R. Manke practice?
- Dr. Chad Manke has 8 office locations.
Dr. Chad Manke practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand near Virginia Beach, VA.
Additional practice locations include: Norfolk, VA and Chesapeake, VA.
See Virginia Beach Surgeons.