A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Chad Mathis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Chad Mathis is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mathis
Osteoporosis Patient Education Learn about osteoporosis and ways to prevent bone density loss, as well as uncontrollable risks.Before Visiting Dr. Mathis Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Chad Mathis, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Mathis graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis.
Dr. Mathis has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Shelby Baptist Emergency Department
- Brookwood Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Chad Everett Mathis MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 14 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Chad E. Mathis practice?
- Dr. Chad Mathis has 2 office locations.
Dr. Chad Mathis practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Alabaster, AL.
Additional practice locations include: Pelham, AL.
See Alabaster Surgeons.