A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Chad Mathis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Chad Mathis is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mathis
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Mathis Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Chad Mathis, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Mathis graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis.
Dr. Mathis has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Shelby Baptist Emergency Department
- Brookwood Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Chad Everett Mathis MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 15 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Chad E. Mathis practice?
- Dr. Chad Mathis has 1 office location.
Dr. Chad Mathis practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Pelham, AL.
See Pelham Orthopedic Surgeons.