A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Chad Mayer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Chad Mayer, Pediatrician, Allergist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Chad Mayer, DO is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Atopic Dermatitis
- Autoimmune Diseases
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Hives (Urticaria)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Mayer graduated from Michigan State University College of Osteopathic Medicine, East Lansing. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Mayer has 8 hospital affiliations:
- St. Joseph Mercy Oakland
- Huron Valley-Sinai Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Chad Mayer DO is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology, Allergy, Pediatrics, and Pediatric Allergy & Immunology.
- Where does Dr. Chad Mayer practice?
- Dr. Chad Mayer has 1 office location.
Dr. Chad Mayer practices Allergy & Immunology, Allergy, Pediatrics, and Pediatric Allergy & Immunology near West Bloomfield, MI.
See West Bloomfield Allergists and West Bloomfield Pediatricians.