A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Chad Mayer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Chad Mayer, Pediatrician, Allergist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mayer
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Mayer Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Chad Mayer, DO, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Atopic Dermatitis
- Autoimmune Diseases
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Hives (Urticaria)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Mayer graduated from Michigan State University College of Osteopathic Medicine, East Lansing. He has 6 awards.
Dr. Mayer has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Hospital and Medical Center
- Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Chad Walter Mayer DO and MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Chad W. Mayer practice?
- Dr. Chad Mayer has 1 office location.
Dr. Chad Mayer practices Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics near West Bloomfield, MI.
See West Bloomfield Allergists and West Bloomfield Pediatricians.