A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Chad Mayer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Chad Mayer, Pediatrician, Allergist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mayer
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Mayer Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Chad Mayer, DO, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Atopic Dermatitis
- Autoimmune Diseases
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Hives (Urticaria)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Mayer graduated from Michigan State University College of Osteopathic Medicine, East Lansing. He has 6 awards.
Dr. Mayer has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Hospital and Medical Center
- Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Chad Walter Mayer DO and MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Chad W. Mayer practice?
- Dr. Chad Mayer has 1 office location.
Dr. Chad Mayer practices Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics near West Bloomfield, MI.
See West Bloomfield Allergists and West Bloomfield Pediatricians.