A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Chad Mayer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Chad Mayer, Pediatrician, Allergist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Mayer graduated from Michigan State University College of Osteopathic Medicine, East Lansing. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Mayer has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Hospital and Medical Center
- Huron Valley-Sinai Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Mayer accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 7 plans
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 26 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 1 plan
- Meridian Health Plan of MI, Inc. (Formerly Health Plan of MI) - 1 plan
- Humana - 2 plans
- McLaren Health Plan - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Chad W. Mayer practice?
Dr. Chad Mayer practices Allergy, Clinical & Laboratory Immunology, and Pediatric Allergy & Immunology near West Bloomfield, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Detroit, MI.
See West Bloomfield Allergists.