A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Chad Mayer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Chad Mayer, Pediatrician, Allergist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Chad Mayer, DO is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Atopic Dermatitis
- Autoimmune Diseases
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Hives (Urticaria)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Mayer graduated from Michigan State University College of Osteopathic Medicine, East Lansing. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Mayer has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak
- St. Joseph Mercy Oakland
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Mayer accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 7 plans
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 26 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 1 plan
- Meridian Health Plan of MI, Inc. (Formerly Health Plan of MI) - 1 plan
- Humana - 11 plans
- McLaren Health Plan - 1 plan