A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Chad McBride:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Chad McBride is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Chad McBride, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. McBride graduated from University of New Mexico , Albuquerque. He has 1 awards.
Dr. McBride has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Central Washington Hospital
- Certifications and Recognitions
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Chad Rylan McBride MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 8 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Chad R. McBride practice?
- Dr. Chad McBride has 1 office location.
Dr. Chad McBride practices Family Medicine near Wenatchee, WA.
See Wenatchee Primary Care Doctors.