A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Chad McDuffie:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Chad McDuffie is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. McDuffie
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. McDuffie Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Chad McDuffie, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Bell's Palsy
- Ear Surgery (Otologic Surgical Procedures)
- Endoscopy (Endoscopic Surgery)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. McDuffie graduated from The University of Texas at Houston.
Dr. McDuffie has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
- Harris Methodist H E B
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Chad Michael McDuffie MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Chad M. McDuffie practice?
- Dr. Chad McDuffie has 1 office location.
Dr. Chad McDuffie practices Otolaryngology near Frisco, TX.
See Frisco Otolaryngologists.