A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Chad McDuffie:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Chad McDuffie is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. McDuffie
Face Lift Patient Education Read about facial cosmetic surgery treatments in our face lift patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. McDuffie Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Chad McDuffie, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Bell's Palsy
- Ear Surgery (Otologic Surgical Procedures)
- Endoscopy (Endoscopic Surgery)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. McDuffie graduated from The University of Texas at Houston.
Dr. McDuffie has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
- Harris Methodist H E B
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Chad Michael McDuffie MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Chad M. McDuffie practice?
- Dr. Chad McDuffie has 1 office location.
Dr. Chad McDuffie practices Otolaryngology near Frisco, TX.
See Frisco Otolaryngologists.