A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Chad McKenzie:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Chad McKenzie is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Carotid Endarterectomy
Education & Awards
Dr. McKenzie graduated from Oklahoma State University , Tulsa.
Dr. McKenzie has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Sentara Norfolk Genl Hosp
- Sentara Leigh Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Chad M McKenzie DO is a male Surgeon, has 14 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Chad M. McKenzie practice?
- Dr. Chad McKenzie has 3 office locations.
Dr. Chad McKenzie practices Surgery and Vascular Surgery near Portsmouth, VA.
Additional practice locations include: Chesapeake, VA and Suffolk, VA.
See Portsmouth Surgeons.