A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Chad McKenzie:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Chad McKenzie is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. McKenzie
Endometriosis Patient Education Read about common symptoms and treatments by reading our endrometriosis patient education guide to endometrial implants.Before Visiting Dr. McKenzie Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Carotid Endarterectomy
Education & Awards
Dr. McKenzie graduated from Oklahoma State University , Tulsa.
Dr. McKenzie has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Bon Secours Maryview Medical Center
- Bon Secours Depaul Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Chad M McKenzie DO is a male Surgeon, has 15 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Chad M. McKenzie practice?
- Dr. Chad McKenzie has 2 office locations.
Dr. Chad McKenzie practices Surgery and Vascular Surgery near Portsmouth, VA.
Additional practice locations include: Chesapeake, VA.
See Portsmouth Surgeons.