A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Chad McKenzie:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Chad McKenzie is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. McKenzie
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. McKenzie Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Carotid Endarterectomy
Education & Awards
Dr. McKenzie graduated from Oklahoma State University , Tulsa.
Dr. McKenzie has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Bon Secours Depaul Medical Center
- Bon Secours Maryview Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Chad M McKenzie DO is a male Surgeon, has 16 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Chad M. McKenzie practice?
- Dr. Chad McKenzie has 1 office location.
Dr. Chad McKenzie practices Surgery and Vascular Surgery near Portsmouth, VA.
See Portsmouth Surgeons.