A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Chad Michener:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Chad Michener is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Michener
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Michener Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Chad Michener, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecologic Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Antineoplastic Combined Chemotherapy Protocols
- Hot Flashes
- Hydatidiform Mole
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Ovarian Cancer
- Uterine Cancer (Endometrial Neoplasm)
- Uterine Cancer (Endometrial Stromal Sarcoma)
- Uterine Cancer (Uterine Cervical Neoplasm)
- Vaginal Cancer
- Vulvar Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Michener graduated from Wright State University, Dayton. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Michener has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Cleveland Clinic HS - Fairview Hospital
- Cleveland Clinic
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Chad M Michener MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecologic Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Chad M. Michener practice?
- Dr. Chad Michener has 1 office location.
Dr. Chad Michener practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecologic Oncology near Cleveland, OH.
See Cleveland Obstetricians & Gynecologists and Cleveland Oncologists.