A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Chad Michener:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Chad Michener is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Michener
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Michener Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Chad Michener, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecologic Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Antineoplastic Combined Chemotherapy Protocols
- Hot Flashes
- Hydatidiform Mole
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Ovarian Cancer
- Uterine Cancer (Endometrial Neoplasm)
- Uterine Cancer (Endometrial Stromal Sarcoma)
- Uterine Cancer (Uterine Cervical Neoplasm)
- Vaginal Cancer
- Vulvar Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Michener graduated from Wright State University, Dayton. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Michener has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Cleveland Clinic HS - Fairview Hospital
- Cleveland Clinic
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Chad M Michener MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecologic Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Chad M. Michener practice?
- Dr. Chad Michener has 1 office location.
Dr. Chad Michener practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecologic Oncology near Cleveland, OH.
See Cleveland Obstetricians & Gynecologists.