A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Chad Miller:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Chad Miller is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Chad Miller, MD is board certified in Neurology and Vascular Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Brain Injuries
- Critical Care
- Migraine Disorders
- Minimally Invasive Surgical Procedures
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Status Epilepticus
- Subarachnoid Hemorrhage
Education & Awards
Dr. Miller graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus.
Dr. Miller has 3 hospital affiliations:
- The Ohio State University Hospital
- The Ohio State University Hospital East
- Oh State Med Ctr James Cancer
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Chad Miller MD is a male Neurologist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Neurology and Vascular Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Chad Miller practice?
- Dr. Chad Miller has 1 office location.
Dr. Chad Miller practices Neurology and Vascular Neurology near Marion, OH.
See Marion Neurologists.