A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Chad Millet:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Chad Millet is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Chad Millet, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Millet graduated from Louisiana State University at New Orleans. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Millet has 6 hospital affiliations:
- East Jefferson General Hospital
- Kenner Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Chad W Millet MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 27 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Chad W. Millet practice?
- Dr. Chad Millet has 6 office locations.
Dr. Chad Millet practices Orthopaedic Surgery near New Orleans, LA.
Additional practice locations include: Metairie, LA and Marrero, LA.
See New Orleans Orthopedic Surgeons.