Dr. Chad Millet MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

July 17th, 2017
Worst Doctor Ever
He was very friendly at first, but after surgery, when I saw him at 7 weeks, he dismissed my extreme pain following a total knee replacement as drug seeking. I have never been so offended in my entire life. I was put out of the hospital the next morning following a knee replacement before I made 24 hours there. When the pain medication wore off, my pain level was through the roof. Prescribed 5 mg of Percocet which didn't even touch the pain. When I went to see him, I waited 2 1/2 hours each time. I sat in the waiting room rocking back and forth from the pain. Don't waste your time or money. I am still in pain a year later. I changed to a doctor in Baton Rouge who is much more thorough and understanding. He checked for infection and will now have to test for metal allergies. I'm so sorry I went to Dr. Millet.

June 23rd, 2017
Horrible
What I wrote initially. I meant a doctor of mine. And I also meant that he said just to put ice on it and nothing to mitigate the horrendous pain that it was feeling. He left me in a wheelchair for about 2 days had it no been another doctor in his group that attempted to help me and also someone else and he's proved after some fluid out of my knee. Those are the only two that I'm really happy with period but as I said before I will never go there.

June 23rd, 2017
Horrible
Dr. Millet highly recommended by another doctor in mine. But he was wrong !!!initially he was very attentive and very kind. But he attributed my problem in my knee due to my age . I've always been very active I had an accident and that's when the problems started . I guess he thinks he's a teenager and he will never have problems himself period LOL and I felt like when I went there for knee injections. I had severe problems afterwards and I could not get in touch with anyone in his office. I had inflammation and I still do I would never let anyone go there in my lifetime I would never ask anyone to go there to begin with. He is very dismissive it all depends on what mood he is I guess. Initially he was extremely friendly and helpful and afterward for some unknown reason he became not even talking with me about anything except just gave me the injections and walked away. I wanted to know what to do in an event that it was hurting me too much and he just said just put eyes he would not and any point offer me any pain relief.

October 5th, 2016
Hip replacement then hip revision
I had been told by my orthopedic doctor that he was unable to do three due to a injury. He recommended I see Dr. Millet. Very glad I did, very friendly, and I had total confidence in him. All went well but I was a little to eager and fell. Dr. Millet then had to do a hip revision. Turned out very well. I will be needing my other hip done but waiting until upcoming holidays are over. Very happy with this doctor and will go to no other.

July 25th, 2016
Wonderful and caring Surgeon.
I work as a RN. I chose Dr. Millet as my doctor because I have taken care of dozens of his patients and I know he is great just from listening to them. I first went to him because of pain in my knee. It was diagnosed as arthritis. Erin, his Nurse Practitioner , injected it. I haven't had a problem since.

March 8th, 2016
Scary diagnosis and 2 hip replacements
After a few months of a bothersome hip pain, I was diagnosed with AVN which quickly progressed into collapsed hips. Going from great shape to needing hip replacements, I was somewhat freaked out by the diagnosis and saw 5 orthopedists about my condition. Dr. Millet laid the options on the table and then gave his recommendations, without any pressure or pushing. Though I waited about an hour to see him, he stayed with me until he had answered every one of my laundry-list questions that I had written down. I had a total hip replacement in both hips, about 2 months apart. My surgeries went perfectly, I adhered to all PT requirements, my follow up appointments were easy, and, 5 and 7 months after the THRs, I am doing terrific- pain free, lots of exercising, lifting weights, and a great range of motion. I felt quite comfortable with Dr Millet, his PA is responsive, and I would recommend him to anyone looking at a THR.

December 29th, 2015
best in the city
When I found out I needed a hip replacement I did my homework. I was told Dr. Millet was the best in the city by nurses and physical therapist friends. They were right. I went in to the surgery with absolute confidence and my recovery had been remarkable.

November 19th, 2015
He's the BEST!!!!!!!!!!

October 29th, 2015
Great Doc
I really liked Dr. Millet, outstanding

August 8th, 2015
Excellent Doctor with a great bedside manner! Had no problems . He came highly recommended and did not disappoint!

February 23rd, 2015
What can I say, the rating speaks for itself!

September 19th, 2014
Doctor seeing doctor
Absolutely the worst doctor experience in my 60 years of life, and this was just for an exam. Lol! He looked insulted when he was walking out the door and I told him "Wait a minute, I have questions." Question???! My recommendation is to go to someone else. If someone cannot be on good behavior for an exam, there is no way they will care when things go south after a surgery. Just my opinion as a doctor.