A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Chad Mongrain:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Chad Mongrain, DO is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Mongrain graduated from Midwestern University, Downers Grove.
Dr. Mongrain has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Lourdes Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Mongrain accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield - 1 plan
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Premera Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 4 plans
- Community Health Plan of Washington - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Chad A. Mongrain practice?
Dr. Chad Mongrain practices Family Medicine near Pasco, WA.
See Pasco Family Physicians.