Dr. Chad Nedrud MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

April 9th, 2015
I took a day off of work and drove 160 miles to take someone to their appointment, he did not see the patient until and hours and fifteen minutes AFTER their appointment.

October 15th, 2011
I can see!
I am so grateful to Dr. Nedrud and Lasik surgery. He is incredibly talented. I now see 20/15 and was practically blind! He really made me feel secure and confident in his surgical ability. I can't thank him enough.

August 28th, 2010
I was recently a patient of Dr. Nedrud and I was very impressed with him. He made me feel like he had all the time in the world for me and my issues. I have some serious eye problems and his diagnosis was right on and he even called me in the evening to check on how I was feeling. He practices medicine the old fashioned way he cares.

March 1st, 2010
Unhappy customer
I went in for a routine vision exam at Rocky Mountain Eye Center and although I had had my eyes examined there many times, in fact I had had lasix surgery there several years ago, I was billed as a 'new' patient because Dr. Nedrud had never seen me. He thought I had dry eyes and without telling me that inserting lacrimal plugs was a medical procedure that would cost $350, he inserted the plugs in all of about 2 minutes. The plugs irritated my eyes and had to be removed the next day. My wife inadvertently paid the portion of the bill not covered by insurance - $237.88. I wrote to Rocky Mountain Eye Center after the fact and contested the charges but received no response whatsoever.