A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Chad Niles:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Niles
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Niles Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Chad Niles, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Niles graduated from University of Nevada, Reno.
Dr. Niles has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Mother Francis Hospital-Jacksonville
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Winnsboro
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Chad R Niles MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Chad R. Niles practice?
- Dr. Chad Niles has 1 office location.
Dr. Chad Niles practices Diagnostic Radiology near Jacksonville, TX.
See Jacksonville Radiologists.