A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Chad Niles:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Niles
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Niles Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Chad Niles, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Niles graduated from University of Nevada, Reno.
Dr. Niles has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Mother Francis Hospital-Jacksonville
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Winnsboro
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Chad R Niles MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Chad R. Niles practice?
- Dr. Chad Niles has 1 office location.
Dr. Chad Niles practices Diagnostic Radiology near Jacksonville, TX.
See Jacksonville Radiologists.