A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Chad Niles:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Chad Niles, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Niles graduated from University of Nevada, Reno.
Dr. Niles has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Mother Francis Hospital-Jacksonville
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Winnsboro
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Chad Reed Niles MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Chad R. Niles practice?
- Dr. Chad Niles has 2 office locations.
Dr. Chad Niles practices Diagnostic Radiology near Jacksonville, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Winnsboro, TX.
See Jacksonville Radiologists.