Dr. Chad Onan MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

July 18th, 2016
Very pleasant man and goes along pretty much with what you want but refers most problems . Nurse practitioner could do the job for less money and may even spend more time with you.

September 23rd, 2010
Dr. O'Nan has been there for my family. I had a condition referred to a Gilmore's Groin (nerve impinchment of the lower abdominals)that required a surgery only done at a few places around the country. He sent MRI scans to a physician in Philadelphia (Dexler University) and indicated the necessity which helped get the procedure covered in-network with my insurer. When my wife had inflammation in her chest, he ordered X rays, CTs--that day and immediately contacted a physician. He personally called us at home to get my wife in for a scheduled biopsy within the same week (this during the christmas holiday). It turned out to be a treatable form of cancer (Huntington's). A year and a half later, my wife is healthy and her follow-up scans have all been clear. I personally feel that Dr. O'Nan does everything humanly possible to help his patients with knowledge, diligence and compassion. My family is lucky to have found him.

August 16th, 2010
He is a great person, but not a very good Dr. We have to do our own research before we go in. He always goes with what we have stated. Doesn't keep up on your yearly tests. Not a good Dr. for a older person.

September 15th, 2009
I have always found the doc and his staff exceptional. He has been my doctor since Dr Robbins retired. I have referred several of my friends to him - and they have all been pleased.