A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Chad Olinger:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Olinger
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Olinger Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Chad Olinger, DO is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Olinger graduated from Des Moines University.
Dr. Olinger has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Buffalo Hospital
- Unity Hospital
- Mercy Hospital An Allina Facility
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Chad Curtis Olinger DO is a male Internist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Chad C. Olinger practice?
- Dr. Chad Olinger has 5 office locations.
Dr. Chad Olinger practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Buffalo, MN.
Additional practice locations include: Cokato, MN and Annandale, MN.
See Buffalo Internists and Buffalo Cardiologists.