A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Chad Olinger:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Olinger
COPD Patient Education Learn all about about COPD with Vitals chronic obstructive pulmonary disease patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Olinger Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Chad Olinger, DO is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Olinger graduated from Des Moines University.
Dr. Olinger has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Buffalo Hospital
- Unity Hospital
- Mercy Hospital An Allina Facility
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Chad Curtis Olinger DO is a male Internist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Chad C. Olinger practice?
- Dr. Chad Olinger has 1 office location.
Dr. Chad Olinger practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Minneapolis, MN.
See Minneapolis Internists and Minneapolis Cardiologists.