Pediatrician

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Where There is Smoke there is Fire show details Where There is Smoke there is Fire
Nov 13th, 2014

Visited this so called Dr. 5 days after my son was born, he was losing weight at a rapid pace, Much more than the Standard small amount that the infants are accustom to losing. Went in for our office visit and it was a joke!!!!! Figured I would look around online and see what reviews may be out there a WHAM, this young ladies review is so spot on, its almost verbatim!!!!!! "Oct 4th, 2011 I have been going there for 1 year. I feel more comfortable with the nurse practitioners than I am with the Doctors. So many mis diagnosis and absolutely casual way of talking as if nothing has happened. I agree my child is one of the many kids that they see, but for me my child is special!" Steer clear!!!! Sad thing is can not leave NO stars in these ratings, doesn't even deserve the ONE...

Oct 4th, 2011

Jan 12th, 2011

I have 2 special needs sons and Dr. Olsen is fabulous. I wouldn't take my kids to any other pediatrician.

Nov 12th, 2010

Dr. Olsen takes care of our special needs child. He has been with her during some very scary times. Being a doctor is more than knowledge! Some specialist could take a lesson or two from Dr. O on how to care for family not just the problem!

Oct 8th, 2009

Dr. Chad Olsen is fabulous! I have never been so happy with a physician. I know that my kids are taken care of. Thanks Dr. Olsen!