A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Chad Ott:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Chad Ott, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Ott graduated from University of Nebraska, Omaha.
Dr. Ott has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Bryanlgh Medical Center
- Lincoln Surgical Hospital
- Bryan LGH Medical Center - West
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Chad Alan Ott MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Chad A. Ott practice?
- Dr. Chad Ott has 6 office locations.
Dr. Chad Ott practices Anesthesiology near Lincoln, NE.
See Lincoln Anesthesiologists.