A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Chad Perlyn:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Chad Perlyn, Plastic Surgeon, Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Chad Perlyn, MD, PHD is board certified in Plastic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Central Nervous System Vascular Anomalies (Brain Vascular Malformation)
- Cleft Lip
Education & Awards
Dr. Perlyn graduated from University of Miami . He has 3 awards.
Dr. Perlyn has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Miami Children's Hospital
- St Johns Mercy Medical Center
- St Johns Mercy Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Chad Adam Perlyn MD and PHD is a male Plastic Surgeon, has 11 years of experience and practices in Plastic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Chad A. Perlyn practice?
- Dr. Chad Perlyn has 4 office locations.
Dr. Chad Perlyn practices Plastic Surgery near Miami, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Loxahatchee, FL.
See Miami Plastic Surgeons.