A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Chad Potteiger:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Chad Potteiger is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Chad Potteiger, DO is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Potteiger graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. Potteiger has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Blount Memorial Hospital
- Geisinger Wyoming Valley
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Chad E Potteiger DO is a male Internist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Chad E. Potteiger practice?
- Dr. Chad Potteiger has 3 office locations.
Dr. Chad Potteiger practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Knoxville, TN.
Additional practice locations include: Madisonville, TN and Maryville, TN.
See Knoxville Internists and Knoxville Gastroenterologists.