Dr. Chad Potteiger Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Chad Potteiger?

Colonoscopy

Have you seen Dr. Chad Potteiger?

3 Ratings with 1 Comment

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

Showing 3 Ratings with 1 Comment

November 11th, 2015

Gastric Bi pass patient.. With Fiery stomach, and burning mouth, /colon. Exsisting at least three months.

Being put to sleep to see if my stomach was the causing all the months of pain, burning terrible, buning mouth, burning eyes, and colon... My IV is in my arm while waiting , waiting, waiting, for my Dr whom was at least 3 hours late.. He finally arrives, with no explanation or apology, I assumed he had gone to the Gym and worked out before he came to the hospital, a very masculine fit preppy Doctor was he.. Perfect body. So happy they found i has a little irritation in my stomach, yet he tells my husband That i eat to much and that was it! seriously! i eat hardly nothing and have dropped twenty lbs in the past year not even trying to loose weight. yet in the last three months i have been on fire in my stomach and colon & mouth..and that's the results. are you kidding me? I am 20lbs over weight. and weigh less than i have in 10 years.. I have sense then did My own research on line and come to a different conclusion, I'm thinking "Sjogrens" I suppose it was worth 300.00 out of pocket not hear the word cancer. but you would thing they would have checked the colon while they were at it.. which they did not.. Could have save me some money and had a diagnosis... Oh well not a good first time experience with Dr Potteiger. He never even spoke with me after wards.. Oh well.

May 17th, 2017