Dr. Chad Prather MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

December 16th, 2015
Thankful
Great experience! Eased my stress and was extremely informative. Helped me to make a better decision on the procedures that were best for me.

August 4th, 2015
Brought my daughter in for something and she was very nervous. Dr. Prather and his staff made her feel at ease and calm. Thank you so much.

July 18th, 2015
Highly recommend
Wonderful staff. Highly recommend Dr Prather. Dedicate doctor to his patients.

July 18th, 2015
I love Dr Prather and his staff!!! They are always so nice and very prompt with their appointments. I would highly recommend him to anyone!!!

June 27th, 2015
Mole excision
Went for excision. Fast and efficient but took the time to answer all of my questions and listened to my concerns. Dr Prather is very professional and he has a courteous staff. I have highly recommended Dr Prather to family and friends.

June 27th, 2015
Love the neocutis skincare line that he has. He educates on what my skin needs and I have seen much improvement from my first visit!

March 23rd, 2015
The Best of the Best
Dr. Prather and Piper, along with his excellent nursing staff did a great job. I had to have a major surgery performed on my face to remove skin cancer with some reconstruction. The surgery was long but that was because the testing takes 45-60 each time. To ensure that they get all the cancer, it takes longer. They explained what was happening during each step of the way. Because of my previous scar tissue, the shots were extremely painful. My nurse stayed with me during her lunch break. I would recommend them to everyone and have.

May 19th, 2014
mohs surgery for squamous cell carcinoma
Dr. Prather and everyone on his staff deserve an A+. These are among the most caring and compassionate medical people I have ever encountered.

February 26th, 2014
Not a good experience
I don't appreciate doctors who are disrespectful to their staff. While doctor seemed okay while in the exam room, I could hear his unprofessionalism outside the room when he left. Will find someone more respectful and professional.

October 18th, 2013
Great Experience
I can't say enough about how great our experience was. The office staff went out of their way to make sure my dad felt comfortable and understood everything, and Dr. Prather is just the best. I wish all doctors visits were like this.

October 14th, 2013
Great experience!
I had a great experience at the Dermasurgery Center! Dr. Prather is so kind and really cares about his patients and his staff are the absolute best. I was able to get an appointment easily and Dr. Prather explained what he was going to do and now I am completely cured. He even called to check on me the same afternoon. Thank you for taking great care of me!

August 12th, 2012
Unpro Front Office
The doctor was nice, but terrible front office staff. They were rude and unprofessional, and could hear the supposed office manager shouting rudely on a telephone conversation with the door wide open. Poor tact....and will likely cause me to seek treatment elsewhere.
Doctor's Response

Thank you for your feedback, and I'm sorry that your experience didn't live up to the standards that we set for ourselves at Dermasurgery Center. Delivering an exceptional patient experience is our mission. As a followup, the manager described here is no longer employed with our practice. Please let us know if your next experience with us is not an exceptional one.